1. That the Bible is the inspired, inerrant word of God.
2. That there is one true God who exists in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, was fully God and fully human and lived a sinless life. Also, that He died on the cross for the sins of man, but rose again and ascended into heaven where He remains at the right hand of the Father.
4. That man was created in the image of God, but sinned and became lost, alienated from God. Man, therefore, needs to repent and rely on God’s saving work through Jesus Christ to be reconciled with God.
5. That man is only saved by the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection. This salvation is wholly a work of God’s grace.
6. That the Holy Spirit glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ, convicts and draws people to Christ, and that He also indwells, guides, instructs and empowers believers for Christ-like living and service.
7. That the Church is composed of those who have been justified by God’s grace through faith alone in Christ alone. They are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the head.
8. That Jesus Christ will personally return to the earth in bodily form at a time known only to God.
9. That God will raise the dead bodily and that He will assign the unbeliever to eternal punishment and the believer to eternal blessedness and joy with the Lord.